Indigenous Anti-Colonial Agitation & Action.
Indigenous Action (IA/originally Indigenous Action Media) was founded on August 25th, 2001 to provide strategic communications and direct action support for Indigenous sacred lands defense. We are a radical autonomous crew of anti-colonial & anti-capitalist Indigenous media makers, designers, artists, writers & agitators that work together on a project by project basis for liberation for Mother Earth and all her beings. Over the years we’ve organized hundreds of actions, marches, banner drops, workshops, conferences, benefits, and much more.
Projects & organizing we’re involved with:
Táala Hooghan Infoshop
Kinłani Mutual Aid
Indigenous Mutual Aid
Outta Your Backpack Media (project ended)
Protect the Peaks
Our website provides an outlet for critical analysis, alerts, action support, and propaganda. The shirts and other gear we offer here provides essential funds for our organizing efforts. 100% of all proceeds directly support radical Indigenous organizing. We’re not in this for profit or “revolutionary chic” trends… we’re all in for total liberation.
See you on the front lines.
– IA crew
Get updates via email, sign up here:
Indigenous Action Podcast
- Indigenous Action Podcast Episode 16: Fuck a Valentine, Indigenous Abolition Feminism
- Indigenous Action Podcast Episode 15: 15th Annual No Thanks, No Giving: Indigenous Anarchism
- Indigenous Action Podcast Episode 14: Queering #MMIWG2ST
- Indigenous Action Podcast Episode 13: Unsettling Climate Colonialism
- Ep. 12: Abolishing the Non-Profit Industrial Complex