Request a training, workshop, consultation, or support: IAinfo@protonmail.com.
We offer the following workshops:
- Media Justice for Indigenous Communities
- Indigenous-Rooted Direct Action
- Organizational Campaign Planning
- Accomplices Not Allies: Abolishing the Ally-Industrial Complex
- Defending the Sacred: The Struggle to Protect the San Francisco Peaks
- Indigenous Youth Media Workshops
- Arts & Action: Silkscreening, Banner Making & Street Art
Strategic Communications Planning
This is an intensive planning workshop for grassroots organizations or individuals who desire to become more effective in developing and implementing media strategies for social or environmental justice campaigns. Topics covered are: coordinating media events, writing effective news releases, action support, online media activism, knowing your rights and more. Contact us for more info.
6 hours +
Media Strategy Consultation
An effective media strategy can help you improve your communications and enable you to become proactive so you can meet your organizational goals.
We understand that every organization/campaign/effort is different. That’s why we’ll work with you to asses your current strategy and develop and implement a successful media campaign. We will focus on developing a communications plan that’s oriented to your specific needs and available resources
Web & Graphic Design Services
We offer professional web and graphic design services at accessible rates.
For a free consultation contact us here.
Some sites we’ve designed:
Get updates via email, sign up here:
Indigenous Action Podcast
- Indigenous Action Podcast Episode 16: Fuck a Valentine, Indigenous Abolition Feminism
- Indigenous Action Podcast Episode 15: 15th Annual No Thanks, No Giving: Indigenous Anarchism
- Indigenous Action Podcast Episode 14: Queering #MMIWG2ST
- Indigenous Action Podcast Episode 13: Unsettling Climate Colonialism
- Ep. 12: Abolishing the Non-Profit Industrial Complex